Tuesday, December 15, 2009


Alone was bored of studies....took up my cell to chat wid friends...but ohh shit wat the hell is dis ma cell is malfunctioning...
unwillingly had to do again which i never wanted to do...went in deep thinking...
as usual if u r thinking i started thinking things which are not of my use...then this tym my side is at huge advantage i managed to think bout my life...
NOT ACTUALLY LIFE BUT HOW SHOULD I LIVE MY LIFE APART OF MY PROFESSIONAL LIFE...
these are the things which i have been following since long...but really need a strong determination which i really managed to have touch wood...

may be the readers consider me stupid,or lier but botheration is far apart from my side...
me a very simple person atleast thoughtwise...set some goals some terms in life...
i donno whether they are true...but ofcourse i will be changing my terms for positive...
till now wat i felt that WORDS dont have ny value in todays comprehensive world...
but this stupid has tried to change this view n promised himself that watever word will come out of this mouth with my voice will surely be a carvedstone...
n yeah ofcourse m following that till now n will try forever..
i always try to live ma life for others, atleast try to do good for them though some time i get failures but really d happiness to see the other persons happiness is worth a billion dollars...
yeah i know m stupid one shud not have such policies in lyf but sorry i cant change myself...
now a days a bit upset by seeing the upsession of one of my best friends....
n even more harsh n disgusting is this m not been able to help her at my part trying.....but not fulfilling...some tym some people call me that u r very kind hearted person u r this n u r that...but inspite of such praising words m helpless really helpless i know that she is in pain but cant help her...
its not that i have not tried but i dont have strength to scold her..i cant see her tearing..yeah m afraid...such fear i never realised but yes m a coward...
i m afraid of loosing her..one of the best friends n very helping to me...

I KNOW WRITING I DINT CONTACT U COZ I THOUGHT I M DISTURBING U....IS A DISGURSTING SENTENCE TO BE SAID TO A FRIEND...BUT I HAVE TO ....


FIRST TYM M FEELING I M NOT YET BEEN ABLE TO B DETERMINED...I DONNO WHERE I SNATCHED MY TRUST FROM HER...I REALLY DONT KNOW...I DID HER 3 PROMISES I REMEMBER ALL OF THEM EVEN FOLLOWING BUT HER TRUST IS FADING......yyyyyyyyyyyyy??????

again no answer.....
a person who used to tell me each n everything is changed now n hiding the most painful talks wid me....i donno y?????
n inspite knowing each n everything as i unstand her psychology often more than her i m helpless...

then where is my life's hollow terms..where are those principles...
i used to think i m a person who can cure everyones pain.....
but m not god i m well connected to god ofcourse...i always ask him to please give me strength n dont give my friend so much pain so much tesions....but still he is taking revenge from me...she is not happy

my life's goal is not on the track yet...

wat can i do i donno?????????????
where my lyf blundering.....i donno.????
I KNOW LYF IS A FINE BALANCE BETWEEN EMOTIONS AND INTELLECT
BUT I HAVE only emotions no intellect n for my loved ones my best friend the intellect is not working my perspective of lyf has failed

lyf is nothing....no goal of lyf......no feelings for someone......
is LYF but still helpless cant live this lyfffffffffffffffffff.......this is hell for me still living wid those stupid principles and the same lyf that i can rise her from her endurance.......

readers please PRAY FOR ME that i dont loose my perspective n can help herrr......
then only i can live the lyf...
coz changing my principles will be a death of my personality

VERY UPSAID,HELPLESS N HUMBLE
SHIVAM BHARDWAJ


ITS NOT THE END OF THE BLOG SOON WILL BE POSTING ONE MORE PART OF THE BLOG.....N THAT WILL BE ABOUT MY SUCCESS OF TAKING MY FRND OUT OF DIPRESSIONG WILL RESUME SOON..........PROMISE.........

No comments:

Post a Comment